Posted: January 26, 2022
Good Wednesday Morning 5 Dunnett,
It was great talking to the few of you on TEAMS yesterday. I am so glad that you are all liking our novel study that we are doing. Reminder that there is still some of you who still haven't picked up your packet yet at the school. These are to be returned and corrected for marks, so please make sure that you are coming to the school to pick them up.
- Reading log 15 minutes - please keep up with reading each and everynight and logging it in your reading log.
- Spelling - Week 12 - Today I want you to review your new spelling words for this week. This week focus is plural ending sounds. Today I want you to work on the next sheet in your spelling with changing each singular noun to its plural form.
- Writing - Today I would like you guys to do the the Popcorn Writing activity sheet. There is examples on what you need to do. Read each thing carfully and be sure to bring back your final product to me on Monday!! Have lots of fun!
- Reading Compherenions: Please do the two reading compherenions "What Kitten Sees" and "Reading Without Seeing ". Please do the questions that are assigned. Remember please use a highlighter or a pencil to underline highlight where you found your answers for each questions.
- Dreamscape - continue doing the lessons that are on dreamscape. Your username and password were sent home in your packet on Friday, for those who did not know their information.
- I would like you guys to attempt to do at least 60 minutes of Math each day.
- Math Facts - Please be sure that you guys are keeping up with studying your math facts, I am going to be testing you on them when we are back hopfully Monday!!
- Sheets - You guys can pick to work on whatever sheets that you would like. I would like you guys today to try to work on your sheets for about 20-30 minutes each day.
- In your packet I sent home strategies for Multplication & Division - this will be a good reminder on how to do them if you guys ever get stuck.
- Dreambox- I would like you to attempt to work on your Dreambox lessons for 20-30 minutes. Usernames and passwords were sent home on Friday in your packet.
Mr. Flynn has also sent home a sheet for activites for you guys to do to stay active while being home. Take advantage of the nice weather outside and try to get out and enjoy some fresh air.
Again, I am super proud of you guys for working so hard during home learning. I understand that these are tough times, but you guys all have been raising to the occasion and doing your very best. There might be some treats for you guys when you all return.
If you have any questions at all regrading anything, please don't hesitate to email me @ email@example.com
Today is BELL LETSTALK, be sure to do some reserach about what this is all about and write a little paragraph explaning what it is. Down below is a video of famous talking about what this day is about and what they do to help their mental health.
Have a wonderful day!! Can't wait to see you all very soon!!