Il fait froid ce matin mes amis ! Aujourd’hui, c’est le mercredi 26 janvier, 2022
Nombre du jour : 80
Today is also “Bell Let’s Talk Day” . This is a day to recognize mental health as an important part of everyone’s overall health. Here is a quick 5 minute meditation video that might help you to start your day with a clear mind. Try it out here!
Today's assignments from your home learning:
- Reading & complete reading log
- Problème du jour - Do the problem of the day for mercredi – semaine 3
- Les lettres muettes : Write the name of the animal and then circle the silent letter.
- La phrase : Put the words in the right order to make a sentence that makes sense.
Hint: Look for capital letters to start your sentence.
- Compréhension de lecture : Read Maya’s grocery list and circle the items on the table from her list.
- Math (soustractions) : Write the answer to the math problem shown.
- Statistique : Answer questions a-e using the information from the graph.
(a) How many lions did they see?
(b) How many monkeys?
(c) How many animals in total?
(d) Are there more elephants or zebras?
(e) What animal did William see most?
- Écris les nombres : (3) listen to this audio (pause as you need to) & write down the numbers you hear. For this part you can just write the numeral.
(4) Write the number as a word for the numbers 1-10
Here are a couple video to help with review multiplying with 2 times tables and 3 times tables.
Remember: When multiplying, think of the symbol ‘x’ as the words ‘groups of’.
Ex: 3x2 « trois groupes de deux = 2+2+2 » = 6
Don’t forget to read at least one book on Je lis, Je lis (online) each day & fill in your reading log & record yourself reading twice a week.
Check out Mrs. Gallant's teacher page for music & Mr. Flynn's teacher page for some ideas to stay physically active! There is also a “Drop Everything and Move” sheet at the back of your home learning pack from Mr. Flynn.
Min. 30 minutes: Physical Activity. Enjoy some time outside and the fresh air!
Please complete our daily check-in once you have competed today’s work! : click here
- Mme Taylor email@example.com