Classe titulaire ( Homeroom) 7/8
- Last middle school dance of the year: Friday June 2nd, from 7-9pm. Cost is $5.00 and canteen will be available.
- Monday June 5th Grade 7 field trip from 8:30am-1:30pm.
Students will need to bring:
1. Comfortable and proper clothing for outside elements (sunglasses, hats, sneakers, layers, socks for bowling)
2.Swim wear, towel, and a bag to keep wet items in
3. Sunscreen/bug spray
4. Water bottle, snacks and a lunch if they did not pre-order. THERE WILL NOT BE AN OPTION TO GO ORDER DAIRY QUEEN WHEN WE GET THERE. MUST PRE-ORDER IF THEY WANT DQ.
- Elementary Drama presents Twinderella in the cafeteria at 5:30pm
- Thursday June 8th: MAA Student Market 2023 ) See attached poster).
- Students will need their business plan, poster/ advsertising exhibit/ table cloth/ produts etc...
- Float with change ( depending on their price) loonies, toonies, small bills.
- Something to hold their float in.
- Spending money if they want to buy lunch at the food trucks or other students products ( They can't use the money from their float or profit, as this will interfere with their calculations).
- The market will finish at 2pm, all students will be staying to clean up and for calculations to be done regarding their sales. 3pm, students will go home on the bus, be picked up or walk home ( if they are a walker).
- June 19th-June 23rd we will have our last Spirit Week
- Monday June 19th Homeroom challenges
- Tuesday June 20th at 9am Grade 8 awards
- Tuesday June 20th from 8-10pm Grade 8 + guest only dance.
- Wednesday June 21st- School Talent Show
- Thursday June 22nd- Grade 8 end of the year field trip
- Thursday June 22nd- Last day for Cafeteria use
- Friday June 23rd- Last day for students. Reports are issued at 11:00 AM